Friday 26 September 2014

a delicate balance...

i think i feel better

as if i am balancing on the edge of deep darkness but not falling in and hanging by my fingertips as i was before...

my mind is definitely less broken as i have started to absorb and accept the failure of my 23 year relationship.
 however the dull, constant ache of missing my animals will not fade. i know it never will.

but i feel better. a little.

i am relying on my family a huge amount, i guess in a way i am feeding off of their love and support, trying to use any positives as a way to move on, to plan my days...
inactivity is slowly driving me loopy though. i have gone from a daily list of way too many things to a list now that consists of very little.

i am going to follow the lead of a beautiful friend and start running.
i can see me running my pain and grief away - i have no idea if that can actually work?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have just found your blog and wanted to say i hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking on you- I haven't seen any posts or instagram pics from ypu in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to make sure you're okay. Continuing to pray for you~

    ReplyDelete