Sunday 10 August 2014

each and every stitch.....

..... i am seeing it as a sign...

the sudden inability to access any of my old blogs

 the words and memories are all still there but i just cannot add to them...
google refuses to let my mind in......

maybe its a good thing as i am a different person to the one who typed out post after post on the passing of my days..

i am definitely broken.
i am definitely changed....

its time for something new

a place to rest whilst i heal and figure out just who i am nowadays....

i am still a maker, a stitcher, a constant dreamer, so i feel i need to jot things down so that hopefully when this turbulent part of my life has passed i will look back and pat myself on the back for surviving it all....

for now i just stitch and make
each idea, each moment, each completed project all adding to the healing...

welcome new space.....

5 comments:

  1. Hello sweetheart ;) something wonderful is the answer ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs you beautiful lady, I'm back too. Just posted a very small bit to Mollycupcakes old blog xx

    ReplyDelete